Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I put a link to your site on my page. Tho' having to look at a tasty falafel every time I check in seems cruel and unusual punishment!!Have a fun summer!
You're awesome. The falafel could never compete with the skeleton-of-the-day, though ...
Somewhere, in bunny heaven, there is a Daisy Sunshine corpse smiling. Don't pay any attention to Sue. She is obsessed with death and monkeys.
Why must you rub salt into those old wounds?Dead monkeys, on the other hand, are ok with me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I put a link to your site on my page. Tho' having to look at a tasty falafel every time I check in seems cruel and unusual punishment!!
Have a fun summer!
You're awesome. The falafel could never compete with the skeleton-of-the-day, though ...
Somewhere, in bunny heaven, there is a Daisy Sunshine corpse smiling. Don't pay any attention to Sue. She is obsessed with death and monkeys.
Why must you rub salt into those old wounds?
Dead monkeys, on the other hand, are ok with me.
Post a Comment