This time last year (just checked) I was working on ground stone somewhere gross (I can't remember exactly where I was on this day a year ago). I was hot and tired and not yet visibly pregnant, as far as I recall. And now, this is our reality!:
Monday, July 20, 2009
100th post!
It's true ...
This time last year (just checked) I was working on ground stone somewhere gross (I can't remember exactly where I was on this day a year ago). I was hot and tired and not yet visibly pregnant, as far as I recall. And now, this is our reality!:
It's nice to be home for a summer, even if I sort of miss being "part of the action." Not that I was part of any action in the nasty Hazor ground stone storeroom last year but at least I was near things archaeological. Hanging out with these two at home is a lot more fun anyway!
This time last year (just checked) I was working on ground stone somewhere gross (I can't remember exactly where I was on this day a year ago). I was hot and tired and not yet visibly pregnant, as far as I recall. And now, this is our reality!:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i still think you should have named one of them Hazor...
Post a Comment