Tuesday, November 10, 2009

buglet at storytime

Here is the ladybug at storytime at the Central Library with Abba the week of Halloween (thanks Val!). Note how Abba did not bother to put a black shirt, tights, pants, whatever on under the costume to make her look more ladybug-like. Oh well. Today I went to my first library storytime with Vivi and it was fun! I was reminded of how some of the moms get sort of dressed and made up for these things, and put their kids in "outfits" with big hair bows, etc. We are definitely out of place among them (and there is no doubt that M is WAY out of place) but whatever.

It's also a bit depressing that we could easily be mistaken for Vivi's grandparents around here.


3 comments:

adrienne said...

People dress up for library group? Oh no, I am so out of sync with the world.

Vivi looks darling as she is.

siduri1 said...

Some of them do, at least at Oaklyn. I think fewer did at Miss Carol's Diaper Gang ... how I miss those days.

台中短租套房-夏卡爾 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.