I've gone out of town for the last two weekends. Weekend before last I went to St Louis for a conference for a day (not overnight) and this was the result. I know it's sort of painful to watch, but there's a fair amount of crocodile tears and drama on L's part. This past weekend I went to MI for one night, my first night away from A. She cried, was a barnacle, etc., but L was great. I feel so needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm confused. From the text I thought it was a video of your kids crying, but when I clicked the link, all I saw was the ASOR meeting in Michigan.
YOU should be crying because there was free beer at the reception and you weren't there.
I am crying that I missed free beer. How do we know for sure they are crying for you?
that's how I react whenever we part
Sue, that's so sweet. Mo - how could you doubt for a moment that they weren't crying for me??
Post a Comment