In other news, L has started ballet. So far she is the only kid in her class, but that is hopefully about to change. I think she really likes it.
Last weekend we had several exciting outdoor adventures. On Saturday we went for a walk in the woods near Lloyd pool after our apple-picking plans fell through (the orchard is closed!). L and V collected a lot of leaves, and L was afraid of getting lost.
On Sunday we went to Henderson for a little change of scenery, and the daredevil was into climbing everything.
What angels.
3 comments:
There's a newer orchard (from a different branch of the same family) just North of Evansville in Daylight:
http://www.joesorchard.com
Although I haven't been yet, we're hoping to visit sometime soon.
Vivi looks to be a bold explorer! Great pictures.
Thanks for the tip! We'll have to try this. Yesterday we went to Farview on the way to New Harmony and the Mutsu picking was fantastic. We're baking some right now.
I love going to Farview during peach season. Heaven.
I emailed Joe's Orchard and he has 8 acres of pumpkin patch in season. We're hoping to go get some pumpkins and photos.
Post a Comment