Here are two Lost fans (ok, not really):
Thursday, May 14, 2009
I was wrong about the Lost statue
It's not Hathor (oops - Sekhmet); it's probably Sobek. I have no pictures of the two of us together to include here. Anyway, I'm trying not to be one of those geeks who reads the Lost blogs, although I'm still thinking about the finale last night. It's going to be a long wait until the 2010 season.
Here are two Lost fans (ok, not really):
Here are two Lost fans (ok, not really):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the cutest picture ever.
Vi-Vi doesn't even look real in that picture she's so cute! What's the name Lilah gave one of her dolls? Bubbles? That's what I'm calling her from now on. :) And Lilah's hair looks longer! You have such big girls...
I say embrace your Lost nerdiness. It'll help you get through this dry spell until 2010.
Post a Comment