We had great plans to bake a chocolate cake in this heart-shaped tube pan that I've never used, but it leaked out the bottom and all over the oven, so that didn't work. So, the remaining batter was baked in a square pan, and this was the result. It was yummy, especially after being improved with berries and chocolate syrup. V's chunk was reduced to crumbs in seconds.
After the cake, we went to CMOE. One awesome thing that they are doing these days is carpet skating. You put these slippery things on the bottom of your shoes and go for it. Grammy skated for a bit, and then Abba did. V loves it, as does L, of course.
V is starting to get into different parts of the museum.
Happy birthday to our sweet baby! I can't believe a year has passed. V is so great and so funny; I can hardly remember what it was like before she came along. She is starting to say some identifiable words ("bye-bye Lilah," "baby," and "ball") and she's into everything. Soon she'll be walking and it will be even crazier!
No comments:
Post a Comment