Last year I swore that we would get out of town this February to escape the endless cold, dark days. It's not happening no matter how many email last-minute cheap weekend package deals I view. I can't drop $1000+ for all four of us to spend the weekend in Cancun, Vegas, or similar. Instead, we went to the downtown post office and got the paperwork going for A's passport and L's renewed passport in preparation for big travels this summer. We got out of the stuffy passport office in record time, less than an hour! It took much longer to get A's passport picture taken at CVS last night (it was a horrible scene and I was in tears by the time we got home. She just totally resisted). The CVS people were great, though.
I spent a lot of time in this chair last February.
Two weeks to spring break for me! Not that we're going to Cancun or anything, but still.
1 comment:
Look ma, no hands! I never managed that, even with the pillow.
Counting down towards spring break here too...
Post a Comment