Friday, March 5, 2010

how we got through Feb

February is finally over. It's sunny, getting warmer, and it's the beginning of spring break! I am now cheered enough to reflect on the month.

L and I made cheese. I bought a kit from cheesemaking.com and tested it at home before making it in class the following week. It worked, and I now have enough rennet to make something like 35 more pounds of mozzarella. Anyone?



V was suited up with a backpack and monkey for a mardi gras trip through the living room.



Hot Mama from L's dollhouse was offered up to the Smuckers gods.



We ate a lot. Baked beans and spaghetti with sauce make a really nasty combo if you ask me.



Lastly, the dollhouse family illustrates our current (5-year) sleeping arrangment. At least it's warm.


1 comment:

iMollie said...

AWESOME survival strategies...and i LOVE it that you made cheese from a kit! I hope it tasted yummy!