Before we moved to Evansville 8 years ago, we lived on the beach in Herzliya Pituach. The day we left we revisited old haunts and went to the tiny local post office near our old apartments in Nof Yam ("beach view"). Despite the encroaching swank, the sandy area with dumpsters that we used to call "cat land" persists behind the little strip mall with the post office, restaurants and offices. The cats were out in force in front of the post office, which entertained V for awhile.
Then we found a free parking space on the beach in front of the nearby hotels and decided to check out the beach for a bit. I have determined that I didn't appreciate this enough when we lived here for two years. We sometimes went to the beach in the evening when it was cooler and more tolerable, but I didn't go enough by myself during the day to read a book, people watch, etc. I regret this, as it's beautiful there, the beaches are not totally packed, and the air was great.
Who knew? V LOVED the beach and totally went for it fully clothed with diaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment