V liked the mortar, though. One thing I learned this trip was that there is metal around the rim to make noise/music, not just for decoration. There was only dirt in this mortar when V was playing with it, no coffee beans.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
glad we don't live in a tent
This is a great museum. It was SO hot here when we visited.
In addition to the air conditioned museum, very good movie, etc., there is a large tent set up in the back. No one was around when we were there so there was no coffee, tea, stories, etc. like last time. 
V liked the mortar, though. One thing I learned this trip was that there is metal around the rim to make noise/music, not just for decoration. There was only dirt in this mortar when V was playing with it, no coffee beans.
V liked the mortar, though. One thing I learned this trip was that there is metal around the rim to make noise/music, not just for decoration. There was only dirt in this mortar when V was playing with it, no coffee beans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment