Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ah, science (as Aaron once said)

Finally, the reason we're here: ground stone. Susan brought up some material the other day and Lilah and I got to work on it this morning in front of Safta's house.

Lilah learns from a master (ha!) and gets to work measuring all by herself. No, this didn't slow me down at all.

Look how seriously she (and I) take this. It is science, after all.



Despite the great contributions we are making to the field, it gets boring quickly.


4 comments:

Jaime said...

Please tell Lilah she's a pro - I make that face all the time while collecting data!

Sue said...

She does, I can vouch for her ;-)

Jesika Ellis said...

my goodness, how refreshing to 'hear' your voice through this blog! Mollie finally gave me the URL, and I just read from beginning to end. Congratulations to you and Lilah for your extraordinary discoveries at this backyard table!

Margo says hello to Lilah!

Unknown said...

We know that there will be many happy faces when you bust out the nice stuff for her, so don't hold back too long on those tripod mortars and alabastrons!